Do you notify police/dea of patient abusing Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) by photocopying and filling your prescriptions at multiple pharmacies to get double the amount?

Yes, I would. That's also a good reason to use prescription forms that cannot be duplicated. :-) seriously, i would report it. In az they track every prescription for a controlled substance that a physician writes & is filled at a pharmacy. These are stored in a reviewable database -- and we may get phone calls from the pharmacies too. It's also grounds for dismissal from one's practice, i believe.