Why have I been spitting up blood coughing getting chest pains?

How much blood? Hemoptysis or coughing up blood needs to be investigated. A flexible bronchoscopy is indicated as hemoptysis can be a symptom with lung cancer.Cat scan without and with contrast to r/o av malformations, hemoptysis can occur also from necrotizing pneumonias, rasmussen aneurysms from tuberculosis, eisenmenger syndrome pulmorary hypertension, tracheal tumors, bronchiectasis. Massive could b fatal.
Possibilities... Coughing up blood, called hemoptysis, is a serious symptom which always requires evaluation. The most likely cause is bronchitis but malignancy needs to be ruled out, especially if you are a smoker. Your chest pain is likely musculoskeletal especially if it is only present w/ coughing or deep breathing. This type of pain will resolve slowly once the cough resolves.
Spitting blood. There could be several reason for this , you should go and see a physician or go to emergency room.