My father suddenly lay unconscious showed to the doctor low blood pressure due to vegal system problem what is that how it can be treated?

Vasovagal syncope. Vasovagal syncope occurs in response to a trigger, with a corresponding malfunction in the parts of the nervous system that regulate heart rate and blood pressure. When heart rate slows, blood pressure drops, and the resulting lack of blood to the brain causes fainting. Due to age of your father, please take him to a neurologist for diagnosis of other conditions causing unconsciousness.