Why does my nose itch?

Itchy nose. May be simply a matter of dry air, common with heaters & heating systems. Try running a vaporizer &/or using saline nasal spray/gel to moisten the nasal mucosa. If you're sneezing a lot, allergies may be involved, in which case an air filter may help.
Nonallergic rhinitis. It's resemble an allergy but that occur without a known cause. Environmental irritants are common triggers. Atrovent (ipratropium) is considered the best treatment. Take care.
Nasal allergy. Common symptoms of nasal allergy. Other symptoms, runny/stuffy nose, sneezing, runny itchy eyes. See allergist if this fits you.
Possible allergy. Nasal itching is a common symptom of allergies along with sneezing, nasal congestion and runny nose. Itching can be relieved with antihistamines and/or nasal steroid sprays. If symptoms are persistent or worsening, then an allergist can assist by identifying the trigger.