Does incompetent cervix and preterm birth affet on fertility or being pregnant again?

No. Incompetent cervix and preterm birth put your future pregnancies at higher risk, however, they do not affect your ability to get pregnant.
Only the pregnancy. Women with incompetent cervix and preterm birth are more likely to have these events occur with future pregnancies. However, they do not affect the chances of actually getting pregnant. It is a good idea to see out expert help before the next pregnancy to try to set up a plan to minimize these risks.