Why does gen x call us big ol baby (boomers)?

In brief: Generation Gap ?

Because every one has a label:) baby boomers (born post wwi to 1960) were named well before gen x.
As a baby boomer and 54 year old snarky crone, i embrace the label and keep lines of communication open. Sense of humor helps with the generation gap!

In brief: Generation Gap ?

Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
Dr. John Leander Po
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Excuse me....

Let's rephrase the question- why do big ol baby boomers slap the label "gen x" on "our" generation? Remember, "labeling" generations was really the creation of a baby boomer..
. Us genx'ers are the lowly victims of these "bobb" bullies! exerpt from the "diatribe of a latch-key kid"...Lol.

In brief: Excuse me....

Dr. John Leander Po
Dr. John Leander Po
2 comments
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr Dude, be careful. We are watching you! @yayayarndiva @DrPam @blacksnapdiva
Dr. Jonathan Jassey