Causes 4 feeling of skin tightness on face and head, pressure feeling in head and face also + high blood pressure + low grade fever?

Go to see you PCP. Many diseases could be the etiology of you picture.Like sinusitis, hypertensive cardiovascular disease, etc.You must go to see you pcp forvevsluation.
Many things. Could be a atypical presentation of a headache. But if with documented fever and unexplained symptoms. You should get checked. Could be nothing than a viral illness (like a cold) but best to make sure.