My symptoms of graves' disease is getting worse to the point I can't sleep and my studies are suffering, what to do?

See endocrine doc. You should contact your endocrinologist and get your thyroid regulated again. You may also need to see an ophthalmologist if you are having any visual difficulties. Best wishes.