How many hours after taking 2 tylenol (acetaminophen) do I have to wait before drinking one beer?

Dr. Holly Maes

In brief: You don't have to

Tylenol (acetaminophen) does not cause any immediate dysfunction of your liver. Long term use of high doses can lead to liver damage, then you would have trouble with that beer. But you can certainly enjoy a beer responsibly after taking a couple of tylenol (acetaminophen) without fear of dying of liver failure.

In brief: You don't have to

Dr. Carlos Satulovsky
I would also add: very high doses (even very short term) might cause severe to catastrophic liver injury. This is a very important point given the high incidence.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian