Had unprotected sex while I was fertile been taking pregnancy test am due for menstrual on wednesday could I be pregnant test are negative?

EPT vs HPT. It is likely too soon for a standard home pregnancy test to detect pregnancy but you could take an early pregnancy test at this time if really concerned.
Pregnancy Testing. I am sorry to tell you but the tests you have done were done too soon for any accurate answers. I believe they will include instructions that running the test before a period is missed will be inaccurate. If you period does not start then it is time to test then.