I have only 1 kidney which is enlarged w/ recent flank pain & blood in urine. Kidney failure runs in family. What do you think this is & how serious?

See doctor. Should consult physician. Hematuria and flank pain can be from stones, infection, and tumor. Various blood tests and imaging tests may have to be performed. Having only one kidney, the function of this kidney needs to be preserved.
Urologist. My suggestion is to make an appointment with a urologist. Your symptoms can be caused by many different conditions, some benign and some serious. Failure of this kidney will have dire consequences. Please call for an appointment asap.