My blood pressure is high and I am overweight. Do you think changing diet and exercise will help blood pressure?

Dr. Sudhir Bansal
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Weight blood pressur

Diet will drop blood pressure by 2 to 4 mmweight reduction depends on how much weight you have to loose we donot know how overweight you are even if you need medicines to get control they will be in lower dose and few in number.

In brief: Weight blood pressur

Dr. Sudhir Bansal
Dr. Sudhir Bansal

In brief: Absolutely

A regimen of exercise and a healthy diet can work wonders for your heath.
.. But you need to start slowly, and with the help of your physician. A consultation will start you on the right track and get referrals to a nutritionist if need be. All the best to improving your health...

In brief: Absolutely

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Marsha Davis