Side afects after radiation of non hodgkins limpoma?

What site? Depending on what site is being treated, side effects are local to that area. General side effects include fatigue and potential skin changes that are temporary. There is also a secondary malignancy risk if the patient is of young age or a female.
Relatively safe. Radiation is less frequently used for both hodgkins & non hodgkin's lymphomas , when indicated, is safe. Immediate side effects malaise, nausea , long term depending on location may affect fertility, bone marrow , thyroid 2nd tumor , recurrence etc.