What are the signs for a heart attack in a woman?

Similar. Anterior crushing pressure with arm extension- radiation. Angina= neck pain or "feeling" impending doom! anxiety shortness of breath diaphoresis ='sweaty clammy nothing- ladies dismiss any symptoms.
Various. Typical presentation of heart attack is chest pain, pressure in the chest, jaw pain, back or arm pain. Patients may have symptoms of heartburn. But this varies from patient to patient. A time presentation of shortness of breath especially in patients with diabetes is symptom of heart attack. Some patient may have G.I. Symptomatology such as nausea.