Can I take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) without presctiption? To help me focus and boost my memory? I heard that it has side effects, is that true? Is it safe to take it?

No. While it's normal to want to feel better, concentrate and function well, sometimes we need help from others to accomplish that. With medical conditions, it is critical that we seek competent medical evaluation from physicians to perform a thorough evaluation first, come to a diagnosis, and only then, consider treatment options. All treatments have side effects. When done properly, it is effective.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) side effect. So let's get something clear: every medication, whether prescription or over-the-counter, every herb, every dietary supplement, regardless of how natural, organic or pure, etc has potential side effects. Check out http://goo.Gl/wj7xr re Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) side effects. You decide if it's safe enough. While i can't speak to prescription laws in lebanon, in states, Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) is only available by prescription.