When I wanted to have inseminations as single woman was told they didn't do that or abortions. Wth code of ethics is that?

Ethics. Ethics is a arm of philosophy that deals with what "we should do. "nowmost people would think that's just opinion. It is opinion but a considered opinion after long debate and research. People will still disagree; it is not law. Best example is catholic institutions will have a different set of ethics than a secular facility in a democracy they are both right.
See below. Sorry that happened. Physicians can refuse any non-emergent treatment. Unfortunately, some physicians put their religious and political ideology ahead of their patient's medical, social, and psychological needs. Sometimes, though, they are restricted by their employer (e.g. Hospital). Regardless, you can go to another physician that does provide those services.