I have had 3 tia' but still have weakness in my left leg. Now my left arm gets very weak and i get severe headaches, should I go see a neurologist?

Dr. Walter Husar
Neurology

In brief: Had a stroke.

You have had a stroke, one of the three tia's were a small stroke as you have residual weakness.
You have continual headaches and the concern is for recurrent cerebral events, suggest an evaluation with your neurologist.

In brief: Had a stroke.

In brief: Get help

Prevention is critical as you are at high risk, and a major stroke is likely if this is not addressed.
Aspirin will not be adequate, and you need to uncover the reasons for your cerebrovascular events asap. See a neurologist soon.

In brief: Get help

Dr. Marlis Gonzalez fernandez
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

A good stroke neurologist can help you sort out the reason for you symptoms and prescribe a treatment plan to prevent further problems.

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine