Hi i'm 18 and i've been having period symptoms for 12 days now and my period still hasn't come. I'm 6 days late and I am not sexually active.

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Annoying

Wow, i'm sorry you're going through that, it sounds annoying.
Sometimes we have cycles wherein we haven't ovulated but there are still pre-menstrual symptoms. Hopefully it comes soon, but you may want to see gynecologist to check thyroid. Make sure your weight is normal as extremes of weight (thin/heavy) can cause problems with ovulation. Birth control pills can help regulate if that's important.

In brief: Annoying

Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Jane Van Dis
Dr. Adam Levy