My doctor switch my meds from Paxil (paroxetine) to Zoloft its been 2 days on both pills and my emotion is out of control is that normal?

Not normal. That is not a typical reaction that we see when crossing from one antidepressant to the next. I think you should contact your psychiatrist or go to the nearest clinic or er that has a psychiatrist so that they can sort this out with you. It is possible to develop a mixed mood state or mania when two antidepressants are even temporarily prescribed simultaneously. Please go for help. Best wishes.