What should I take for upper abdominal pain?

Find cause 1st-C MD. Many different diseases can cause abdominal pain, some mild, others serious. It is impossible to make even an educated guess without better-understanding the type, duration, and frequency of your pain; what brings it on, what relieves it; your age, sex, past history; physical examination findings; results of supportive tests which may include blood tests +/- x-rays. We can only do this in-person.
A trip to doctor. Upper abdominal pain can be a serious issue and until properly diagnosed, self treatment is probably not a good idea, especially if it has been going on for some time. Single isolated episodes, you can try antacid or Zantac (ranitidine) type med but if it persists or recurs frequently take a trip to your doctor.