2 periods in one month. Blood clots only during the 2nd period. I had sex during my 1st period. Is that to blame for the 2nd period and blood clots?

BLOOD CLOTS. There are many causes of clot formation like smoking, bcp, varicosities, etc. Other factors like menstrual disorder and sex are not related.
Periods. No. But i advise you no sex during your periods as you may catch and transmit more diseases during this period and you needs to make sure you are clean and relaxed. Sometimes it is ok to get blood clot, but 2 times having periods needs to be checked by your obgyn.