My 1 month old has milk stain tongue. It does not seem to bother her but should I wooffrry? I've tried to wipe it she will let me but it wont come off

Dr. Kayvon Javid
Dentistry

In brief: Thrush

Thrush is an infection of the mouth caused by the candida fungus, also known as yeast.
Candida infection is not limited to the mouth; it can occur in other parts of the body as well, causing diaper rash. Thrush can affect anyone, though it occurs most often in babies and toddlers, older adults, and people with weakened immune system. You need to see a dentist or a doctor for proper diagnosis/tx.

In brief: Thrush

Dr. Robert Grieco

In brief: No worry

May be thrush, easy to treat and not something to worry over. Show the doc next check up.

In brief: No worry

Dr. Cindy Juster