Can scintillating scotoma be a symptom associated with anxiety, panic or hyperventilation?

Yes. Scintillating scotomata usually occur in migraine headaches. However, hyperventilation can also cause one to 'see stars' with tunnel vision.
Panic ; scotomata . Auras can also be confused with sudden onset of panic, panic attacks or anxiety attacks creating difficulties in diagnosis. The differential diagnosis of patients who experience symptoms of paresthesias, derealization, dizziness, chest pain, tremors, and palpitations can be quite challenging.[1. En.M.Wikipedia.Org/wiki/aura_(symptom).