What other medications are there to treat anxiety disorders except xanax (alprazolam)?

Many. Benzodiazepines (e.g. Xanax, valium, ativan, klonopin, etc.); antidepressants with serotonin reuptake inhibition (e.g. Prozac, zoloft, paxil, celexa, lexapro, effexor, (venlafaxine) cymbalta, remeron, tofranil, parnate, nardil, etc.); beta blockers (e.g. Metoprolol, propranolol); serotonin1a receptor partial agonists (e.g. Buspar).
A lot. Most antidepressant medications also treat anxiety. You should seek help from someone who is knowledgable in the treatment of anxiety disorders to get the best treatment for your anxiety.