What kind of vitamin supplements should you take if you have anemia?

Depends on the cause. Anemia can be caused by many factors- not just because deficiency in some vitamins. Anemia can be due to blood loss, chronic diseases, deficiency in iron, vit b12, folate, (folic acid) destruction of the red blood cells ( hemolysis) or perhaps bone marrow failure etc. The treatment would be directed to the underlying problems. See you doctor to find the cause so that you can get the right treatment.
Anemia. Folic acid and take iron only if you are iron deficient. At some point you should have a measurement of B12 and an investigation into the cause of your anemia.