What kind of meds can a psychiatrist prescribe for social anxiety disorder to help me out?

Treatment 4 soc anx. Ssri as prozac, paxil, (paroxetine) zoloft, xelexa... Can be used a single agent or combined with one or more other meds depending on gravity of anxiety. Ideally, psychotherapy should always be done along with meds. The cause of anxiety must be dealt with, if found, to treat to the root of the cause to allow resolution of the problem. Need perseverance and good motivation to be successful.
Antidepressants or. The most common ones for social anxiety are Paxil (paroxetine) , but i prefer pexeva, zoloft, effwxor xr or er. Or Luvox cr. Among the benzodiazepine drugs, Klonopin shows the best results . Don't forget therapy.