Can Lexapro (escitalopram) + klonopin + pregabalin cause atopic dermatitis. Been on it for 6+ yrs and since 2 yrs have had very dry sensitive skin and eczema. Thx?

Depression, Anxiety. Lexapro (escitalopram) is anti-depressant medication, Klonopin is anti-anxiety medication, and Pregabalin is used for fibromyalgia. Lexapro (escitalopram) and Pregabalin may cause dry skin infrequently. Atopic dermatitis is not common side effect of Lexapro (escitalopram) Klonopin and pregabalin. Please see psychiatrist for assessment of depression, anxiety and medications used for 6 years; and for atopic dermatitis, see dermatologist.