What kind of beauy and diet tips can you all give me to rejuvenate my skin, eyes and face?

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology

In brief: Skin rejuvenation

Most of damage to the skin, resultig in wrinkles, clogged pores, and discolored spots, comes from sun exposure over many years, so you must never get sun by using sun screen creams, and wearing hats and going outdoors only early or late in the day.
The skin can be rejuvenated by using exfoliating creams, like retin a (tretinoin) or glycolic acid, which restores the youthful skin you had when you are younger.

In brief: Skin rejuvenation

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein