How old is the oldest newly diagnosed wilson's disease patient?

Pathology
In brief: From my memory
I recall a case from a patient who was around 60.
Late-onset Wilson's is not unknown. There's a Slavic gene that tends to present late. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17433323

In brief: From my memory
In brief: Old
Wilson disease may have partial inheritance, incomplete penetrance, and variation in the genetics of the disease, so that the only way a patient knows they have it, is when they are tested (often during work-up of a relative).
Therefore, there is not really an age limit. However, most come to attention in early twenties to thirties.

In brief: Old
Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Lester Thompson
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Copper
1st get a copper level checked.
Also ask for some liver function testing. They have a classic kaiser-fleischer ring around the iris of the eye....And lastly is to get a liver biopsy.

In brief: Copper
1st get a copper level checked.
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick