The day after having lasik eye surgery can you go to the movies?

Dr. Richard Witlin
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: yes.

I would suggest that you rest the day of your surgery--go home after your procedure and rest.
You should be fine to enjoy the movie the next day.

In brief: yes.

Dr. Richard Witlin
Dr. Richard Witlin
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Ophthalmology

You can even go the same day but it may be a little uncomfortable but it will not harm your eyes.
The only thing you cannot do after lasik is rub your eyes for 2 weeks. It may dislocate the flap of lasik. That is why there is no swimming or makeup for 2 weeks because if you get chlorine or makeup in your eyes it will burn and you will rub it.

Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Dr. Hamid Sajjadi
Dr. Peter Kurzweil