Temazepam 15 mg equals how many xanax (alprazolam)?

Hard to say. Xanax (alprazolam) is much more potent than temazepam. You also have not shared the dosage of your xanax (alprazolam). I suggest discussing with your own physician, who knows what s/he gave you. If these have been obtained illegally, please don't use them.
Temazepam/ Xanax. Both medications are Benzodiazepines. Temazepam is used for sleep. Xanax is used for Anxiety. Therefore,dosage of these 2 medications can not be compared, See aPsychiatrist for Diagnosis of Insomnia or Anxiety and then medication for that Diagnosis.