Taper off Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or stop acutely?

Why stopping? Not knowing why you want to stop, there is no one correct answer. Please provide more information. In my practice, with my patients, i always recommend tapering Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) to avoid amphetamine withdrawals. Many patients stop over the weekends, which i don't advise, and experience withdrawal symptoms. They are generally not dangerous, but can be very troublesome.
You can stop acutely. Stimulants like Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) do not require a taper. Many patients who use them skip weekends or holidays the whole time they are using them. Even though you do not need to taper you will find that the original reason for which you started using them will still exist and at the same level. Like almost all meds they do not fix the problem. They are only helping control symptoms while in the system.