Swollen bump on inside of butt cheek with puss and blood coming out, what is this?

Abscess. You have a boil on your buttocks. You will probably need to be seen by a physician to determine if it's deep and needs to be drained further, and will also likely need an antibiotic. Other things to consider are why are you having this? Are you immunocompromised in any way? Is this the first or recurring. Any fevers, chills? .

Related Questions