What do you do if people say your precious preemie is so little when you work so hard to help him grow? Crushed

In brief: Dont be crushed.

People do not know what you have been through and how small your baby initially was.
It is natural that people describe them as tiny as they really are smaller then a full term baby. To you the baby is "huge" compared to what he or she was at birth, so you have a point of reference, other people do not. I am sure they all mean well. The only important fact is how joyful it is to be home with him.

In brief: Dont be crushed.

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Adam Levy