What are these tiny bumps on my skin called? Could they be from sweating in the sauna?

Where are they? If on upper arms, they are called keratosis pilaris (sometimes seen on upper legs too). If elsewhere, you'll need to see a dermatologist to get precise diagnosis. Doubt that it's due to sweating in a sauna, regardless of what it is.