What are the first signs for heart attack or stroke?

Heart attack/ Stroke. Heart attack: heaviness upon the anterior chest making pt sweat and pale radiating towards the left arm and or neck or jaw very intense for more that 30 minutes. Stroke: sudden incapacity of talking or significant difficulty to move one arm or one leg or half of the body, paralysis of one arm, leg or face. Many other signs could happen.
AMI-chest pain. Myocardial infarct may show up as precordial chest pain wwhich may radiate to neck jaw or arms, or may be pain in neck arms or jaw without chest pain, it can also show up as just shortness of breath9more in women then men, it may alo show up as arrhythmias some of which may be fatal. Some mis are silent.