My 7 month old has itchy eyes....Wat can I give her?

Allergies?? First try to figure out what might be causing the irritation. Is it an allergy, for example some new food, pet, etc, or is it a contact irritation - new shampoo, smoking in house, new lotion. Eliminate those possibles first because prevention is best. If however, you can't get rid of the offending agent, try cool compresses to the eyes, and if eyes really puffy/itchy, oral Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is fine to use.
Depends on the cause. There are many causes of itchy eyes. Several types of inflammatory conditions, allergic reactions, detergents, chemicals, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause itchy eyes. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.