What are some natural or herbal remedies for panic attacks?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Herbs for panic

Some are l-tryptophan & inositol, & vitamin b

In brief: Herbs for panic

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Niacin, a B vitamin may make panic worse.
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Safety question

I guess I have a general concern for the public regarding the safety of natural or herbal remedies.
Some think that if it's an herb, it must be okay. There are herbs which contain strycnine! there are side-effects to everything, only herbs are not tested to be safe or effective. Natural does not equal safe. Be careful of the hype of the multi-billion dollar industry for health foods.

In brief: Safety question

Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Claude Sassoon
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Bach Flower Remedies

The treatment of anxiety & panic with bach flower remedies by estella ritter offers both a practical and comprehensive guide to everyone struggling with panic attacks, anxiety attacks, social fears, generalized anxiety, or obsessive compulsive behaviors.
However, according to wikipedia: systematic reviews of clinical trials of bach flower remedies found no efficacy beyond a placebo.[.

In brief: Bach Flower Remedies

Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Claude Sassoon
Dr. Keegan Duchicela