My dr. Says I have high copper in my blood (serum copper). Could I have wilson disease?  

Need tests. Most cases of wilson disease show symptoms between childhood and early adulthood, some may present in their 30's and 40's. Diagnosis is made by blood, urine tests and an eye examination for kayser-fleischer rings (copper deposit around the cornea). Liver biopsy and genetic tests are also options. Not all patients experience the same set of symptoms or timeline, so thorough testing is important.
Probably not. Copper tends to run low in Wilson's. High copper levels are fairly common and usually the cause is never found.
Probably not. Wilson's disease is an inherited disorder in which there is too much copper in the body's tissues. The excess copper damages the liver and nervous system. Abnormal posture of arms and legs confusion or delirium, dementia, difficulty moving arms and legs, stiffness, difficulty walking (ataxia) emotional or behavioral changes, enlargement of the abdomen (abdominal distention), personality changes occur.