Swollen labia during and after sex. Can it be a condom allergy?

More questions. It could be traumatic sex, inadequate lubrication or an allergy to the lubricant, spermicidal agents or condom just to name a few. Try alternative latex free condoms.
Maybe. Certain condoms have perfumes, lubricants or special ribs that can trap bacteria. Make sure everyone's "hygiene" is good before engaging in sexual acitivity especially for males who often fail to draw back the foreskin whe washing the penis. Other likely causes, are vaginal infections, vaginal intercourse following anal activity without washing first, and trauma to the labia.
Possibly. Agree w Dr. Placik & Dr. Ingram. Possible causes for vaginal irritation or swelling during / after sex include: 1. yeast infection 2. Trichomoniasis 3. Allergies (to proteins in seminal fluid, condom) 5. Irritants (lubricant, spermicide, sponge) 4. low estrogen levels (w vaginal thinning). 5. Vaginal dryness (lack of lubrication) 6. Inflammation (from friction, trauma w sex). ETC.