What qualifications should we look for in a home daycare provider?

Dr. Julia Sundel
In brief: Training
You should look for a provider that has infant and child CPR training as well as training in first aid.
The provider should also have a license to operate a home day care and have good communication skills with children.

In brief: Training
Dr. Julia Sundel
Dr. Julia Sundel
Dr. Lisa Roberts
In brief: Experience & safety
I think it's important to find an individual who has had a good deal of experience with caring for young children.
Preferably, someone who has been in the business of childcare is important if you are leaving your infant in their home. Also, a detailed background check is wise for safety reasons. I would be sure to interview previous clients to be sure that the provider is reputable & reliable.

In brief: Experience & safety
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Lisa Roberts
Dr. Jonathan Jassey