How do I get rid of my TMJ pain?

Rest. Resting the jaw, moist heat, or cold, and otc meds may help... If it does not improve you should see a dentist trained in diagnosing tm disorders.
A few things. Depends on symptoms, and cause of symptoms. 3 signs of TMJ dysfunction: joint noises, joint pain & limited oral opening. Self treat with soft diet, jaw exercises, massage, heat/cold, OTC pain meds. A splint or physical therapy would be next. Occasionally muscle relaxants, biofeedback. Xrays are done for diagnosis. Surgery usually reserved for serious symptoms not responsive to other treatments.
Needs treatment. You can't do it yourself! see your dentist for a proper diagnosis, and for treatment( which may be a specially designed night guard that is designed just for you) goodluck.