Sore and sensitive nipples on my periods. Any help?

Dr. Jacob Tal

In brief: Sore nipples

I agree with dr goodman.
Sometimes adding some evening primrose oil ( it comes in capsules) may help as well. Depending on the patient's age , regular check ups and mammography as ordered by the physician, would be in order.

In brief: Sore nipples

I agree with dr goodman.
Dr. Jacob Tal
Dr. Jacob Tal
Dr. Sheila Goodman

In brief: Vitamin B6 may help

The soreness and sensitivity are related to hormone changes in your breasts.
For some women, doses of vit b6, 25-50 mg daily the week before your period may help. Maintaining regular exercise, decreasing caffeine and alcohol are other things that can decrease breast symptoms related to periods. Birth control pills can also help for some.

In brief: Vitamin B6 may help

Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Sheila Goodman
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham