So so sorry I had sex with stranger on break. What can I do now?

Dr. Maureen Mays
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: Counseling
Talk to someone: counselor, clergy, your doctor, someone who will help you without judgement and without telling everyone you know (i.
e. Tell a professional, not a friend).

In brief: Counseling
e. Tell a professional, not a friend).
Dr. Maureen Mays
Dr. Maureen Mays
Pathology
In brief: Be glad you've loved
Embrace your humanity, even life's errors.
Whether you talk to a pastor, a professional therapist, a bartender, or your best friend, i hope that (1) what you learn from this experience will make you a safer, kinder person in the future; (2) any health / pregnancy aspects will get discussed with your physician; (3) you will cherish the experience of loving ; being loved, even if it was a mistake.

In brief: Be glad you've loved
Dr. Jane Van Dis