Since delivering I've got an early stage of hair loss. What can be done against it?

Wait it out. If this was triggered by delivery as it often is, it has just changed the loss/regrowth cycle of normal hair growth.This effect tends to reset into a normal pattern after 6 months or so.I would not invest in special hair tonics or regrowth systems. It is certainly distressing when you have to deal with the other new mom issues but should pass.A visit to your local dermatologist could confirm.
It might recover. It's common for women to have thinning hair all over the scalp after delivery, especially during breast feeding (telogen effluvium). However, some women have a genetic pattern hair loss, which affects the hair on the top of the head, not the sides and back. The stress of pregnancy or any disease can trigger the genetic pattern to accelerate, which needs therapy to grow back the hair.
Telogen effluvium. Telogen effluvium is a form of nonscarring alopecia characterized by diffuse hair shedding, often with an acute onset. A chronic form with a more insidious onset and a longer duration also exists.Telogen effluvium is a reactive process caused by a metabolic or hormonal stress or by medications or pregnancy. Generally, recovery is spontaneous and occurs within 6 months. B12 shots once a month help.