Should I seek counselling at age 70? Father, brother died before I was 15, mom before I was 30. Never came to grips

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Definitely !
Life is hard enough.
The we add delayed grief and other issues which stresses our mind and body. We develop a feeling of being incomplete, sometimes inadequate and finally depressed. Your age shouldn't get in the way. Talk to a professional soon !

In brief: Definitely !
Life is hard enough.
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Johnnie Ham
In brief: Counseling
I have a patient who was a wwii vet, who went to the va in a program that was interviewing vets trying to collect some memories and stories.
That in him, at 92, stimulated post-traumatic stress disorder, or ptsd, and now he is getting some therapy. So, yes, go talk to one. It may or may not be an issue for you. But do explore it with a professional.

In brief: Counseling
Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. Johnnie Ham
Dr. Marsha Davis