Should I see a neurologist, neurosurgeon or an orthopedic doctor for my spondylolisthesis?

Dr. Reza Karimi
Neurosurgery

In brief: Either

Either a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon who specializes in spinal surgery are qualified to diagnose and treat spondylolisthesis.
Treatment can range from conservative, nonoperative therapies (medications, physicial therapy) to complex surgical correction.

In brief: Either

Dr. Reza Karimi
Dr. Reza Karimi
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Neurosurgery

In brief: Both are ok

Both neurosurgeons and fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeons treat spinal disorders.
It is worth your time to learn about your surgeon before considering surgery. Hopefully, your primary care doctor can help to point you in the right direction. The most important thing to do is to make sure that the surgeon you choose has expertise in treating your problem. Check out healthgrades.Com.

In brief: Both are ok

Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Kevin Vaught
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Let me help

I think the best for the problem to see spine surgeon he could be neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon.
Thank you.

In brief: Let me help

Thank you.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied