Rotator cuff pain, arm and hand goes numb is that tendon damage?

Dr Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Sounds like you have a pinched nerve in your neck.
I would suggest seeing a pain/spine specialist to evaluate you further to evaluate what level and what can be done to treat you. There are interventional treatments besides medications and surgeries that might reduce or eliminate the pain altogether.

In brief: Pinched Nerve

Dr Qamar Khan
Dr Qamar Khan
Dr Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Anterior subluxation

Of the shoulder can be accompanied by rotator cuff pathology but pain and discomfort in the the shoulder with certain positons that is accompanied by tiingling and or numbness the hand transiently is often a sign of anterior loaxity in the shoulder, the so called apprehension sign.

In brief: Anterior subluxation

Dr Jeffrey Wint
Dr Jeffrey Wint
Dr Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine