Should breasts llook the same after boob job?

Mostly, yes! No woman starts with absolutely symmetrical breasts--measurements prove that! but most women look (and a few measure) much more closely after surgery, so every patient needs to understand that if asymmetry is severe, nice improvements can be made. If symmetry is quite close, we do our best to keep it that way, but swelling, healing, scar formation, and other factors can make exact symmetry rare!
Yes and no . There is only a limit to how much you can change a person'a appearance so they shouldnotlook that different but if enlarging, reducing, or lifting, your breasts should look different enough to achieve the realistic goals discussed pre-operatively.
Breast Symmetry. 100% of women have some degree of asymmetry between their breasts. We utilize advanced 3d imaging to assess and characterize these asymmetries before your surgery and try to correct them as much as possible. Ultimately your healing and natural anatomic variations will determine how symmetrical we can get you after your breast augmentation.