Serious brain fog is affecting my life- what should I do? Too young for alzheimer's.

Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Clinical Psychology

In brief: See your doctor

Make an appointment to see your doctor to discuss your concerns.
There may be medical issues that can be evaluated and treated.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Dr. Kalyn Diamond
Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology

In brief: Keep track of it.

Alzheimer's has a slow, subtle onset.
Impaired activities of life (managing finances and appointments) are a sign. Problems with judgement and concentration along with disorientation also occur. Risk factors include old age and a family history. If you are younger, you probably do not have it. Diet and exercise may help you. If the above signs pertain to you, you should see your doctor.

In brief: Keep track of it.

Alzheimer's has a slow, subtle onset.
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Joseph Woods
Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: See your doctor

Could be several metabolic conditions as well as depression your family physician can help you improve your quality of life.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Dr. Eddie Nakhuda
Dr. Joseph Woods
Thanks for adding to my answer.